What We Do
Group buying allows school food service programs to increase purchasing power while decrease our food and supply costs to benefit the children of South Carolina.
- Offers group price leveraging for food, supplies, and produce.
- Manage competitive bid process for members
- To encourage and promote collaborative efforts between members and food distributors, brokers, manufacturers, and related vendors
- Coordinates up-front and annual price audits
More about our services
- Distributor and produce contracts up to 5 years
- Bids for commodity processing
- Direct Manufacturer Pricing and Net Off In-voice pricing for selected products
- Training and support for membership
- Coordinates pre and post award audits
- Encourage and promote collaborative efforts between members and food distributors, brokers, manufacturers, and related vendors
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.